Letter of Introduction

Ms.Crystal Rodwell                                                                                              January 29,2023

160 convent ave, NY10031

Dear Professor Crystal, 

Hope all is well. I just wanted to start by saying how excited I am to be in this class. It is bringing in new journeys for me. I am hoping that I can start my computer science classes next semester because I have been working very hard to get my course requirements done. I have even taken winter classes to speed up this process. I am very dedicated to do so. I have set some goals for the near future. They aren’t very exciting but they are just something I keep in mind. I would like to be on top of my work and assignments. Also I would like to get accepted to my internships so I can get some experience in my field before getting out into the world. My long term goal is to get a steady job that has good pay, then possibly branch out of that company and create my own. Truthfully my wish is to be wealthy and healthy in life and have a family I can share things with. Considering the ways technology is evolving I believe the engineering field will always be successful if done correctly and if there is enough discipline to push through it all. With enough discipline I believe there is never truly a challenge because you learn how to see things from other viewpoints. Depending on the problem I think that engineers can solve it in any way. If I had to guess I would say engineers could work together and do trial and error until they have enough information about the problem. Once they put their minds together then they can build something to resolve the issue. Technological issues would most likely be solved by jumping into the hardware of the issue and probably creating a new setting or subbing out old algorithms with advanced ones. My overall plan is to be consistent and learn from others so that I can be the best because when it comes to the outside world everything is a competition. 

Sincerely, 

Isabella Koletic